Throughout the healthcare organization, all kinds of information resides outside core HIT applications. Consequently, clinicians and staff don’t always have the information they need at the moment they need it.
Allow TSC to help you integrate your electronic medical records to a Document Management program so that your medical records, patient billing files, forms, faxes, videos, and other documents can be in one central location making a Complete Patient Record that is just a mouse-click away. Then you can spend more time doing what you do best, caring for your patients.
Our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions for Healthcare finds the information you need, controls it, makes it work for you. Information is readily available to clinicians and staff within the applications they already use and know, driving improvements in patient care and service while reducing operational costs.
Our ECM solutions help healthcare organizations:
- Extend the value of existing IT investments (present Patient information through EMRs)
- Save time and resources while reducing risk in HIM (information control and automation)
- Support informed care with clinical device integration (data from disparate systems)
- Realize timelier reimbursements (work only exceptions)
- Eliminate inefficiencies in accounting, finance, and human resources (automated workflow)
- Increase patient privacy and support HIPAA compliance initiatives
- Access your patient records quickly and reliably 24/7 through your computer or mobile device
- Accelerate billing and collection cycles for faster, more efficient claim handling
- Improve your staff productivity
- Supports eligibility requirements for Medicare and Medicaid incentives by meeting Meaningful Use criteria
- Fulfills requirements for Patient Privacy and ROI for Joint Commission Accreditation
We can show you how to get a complete picture of patient health from one screen by bringing all your information into a central repository that is safe, secure and accessible. TSC makes content management easy, so you have the time to do what you do best - taking care of your patients.